1/20/2015

A trip to Holland



It is old but better late than never, I use to say that we produce so many news that sometimes when we are able to publish something that is already old but I cannot leave it without writing something , I was invited to speak during the yearly symposium about stray animals in Holland which was really perfectly organized. I took a presentation with me but it did not work so I needed to speak all my turn without any digital support. At the beginning I was a little bit nervous but after the first two minutes everything was perfect and I was speaking for half an hour in front an auditorium of around 200 animal welfare people, it was really an unique experience. Thank you to the stray animal foundation platform for the invitation, it was a great day, by the way on our way back we needed to run a bit for taking my plane back.
Kisses , licks and hugs from all us, galgos for adoption , all the other dogs and cats also for adoption and all our animals from the sanctuary ahhh and Don’t forget to donate today without your help nothing is possible. Fermín