3/07/2015

Sudan & Nino became Mimi & Pongo and very happy!

Dear friends,
please read below the heart-warming mail of these proud owners in Belgium and enjoy the pictures!

Dear, dearest people from Scooby,
...now it's been already almost 5 months ago (27.9.2014) that we got "Sudan" & "Nino" (now they listen to their new names: "Mimi" & "Pogo").
I'm feeling a bit bad cause I wanted to write you already for such a long time how EXTREMLY HAPPY we are with our new "little family"!!! 
These 2 are really our pride and joy and getting them from you is maybe the best decision we ever made.
They get along so well and it's sooooooo lovely to see & feel how they support and love each other....and us, hehe! 
We totally adore them and enjoy every second with them.... I could write sooooo much more but I think you got my point.
We wish you all there, people & animals, the very best- keep up the good work,
sending you strenght & love,
best regards,
Galina, Preben, Mimi & Pogo!