News on Amel

Although we had hoped that Amel had already been operated on, the doctors decided to delay the operation because Amel had some respiratory problems. Since we rescued him he has been sedated and we only lower the sedation to allow him to drink and eat.  We need to keep it that way because he has been hurt so much that the pain would be not be bearable for the little one.  We will keep you posted as soon as we have news from the vet.
We want to thank everyone for their concern and all your support. We are going to need you help to pay for the surgery and also to pay for a lawyer because we think that is where this is heading.
We won't stop until justice is done for little Amel.
Please all support us!