9/29/2014

Mula : 39 horses emaciated



Again Murcia, again Raquel the lawyer, I was going to Holland with another transport of dogs and she told me about 39 horses in very bad conditions, again I could not say no, so again we are involved with now 38 horses, one has disappeared, we suspect that he is dead, so I decided to go there, I had left some holidays so I went there to Murcia, at the same time I was going to visit Juan Fran and the sheep and goats from Bullas and I  wanted to see by myself the horses, I met Raquel and I went to the court to sign all the papers, afterwards we went to the place and then I was absolutely shocked about what I saw there, please imagine the situation , a wonderful place, there  they have a hotel for humans, and the stables were absolutely incredible, the place was marvelous but when I saw the horses , it was absolutely incredible, the most of them were just skin and bones, there were foals that they look more like little goats than horses, some mares really skinny and two or three that they were in quite good conditions.
There are some similarities with the Bullas case and they really make me think that something is going wrong with the Spanish authorities and animal welfare.
  • Both cases have been reported before.
  • Both places are illegal and everybody knew about this.
  • Nobody has done anything until we arrived .
So, in my opinion several authorities have been looking away, everybody knew about this and nobody did anything, I don’t know how to name these cases but at least I must say that several authorities have not being doing their work properly .
After that day, again we were named officially by the judge for feeding them, what has happened afterwards has been something really incredible but I will tell you later , another day.
So I guess that more and more we will report cruelty cases , if not, nothing will be done.
I know that we are doing a lot of things reporting many cruelty cases and I know that all of you are proud of this, but we need your help, the situation is becoming really difficult, you have been reading all the rescue cases that we are doing daily, we cannot do it without your financial support, please donate today we need your help and we need it now, if not we will need to stop all these rescues. Kisses licks and hugs from all of us. Fermín